Monday, December 12, 2011

SUSHI CAT

Today, I ate some of the best sushi ever!
The place is called "Fat Salmon"
The place is absolutely amazing and the waiter was absolutely
ADORABLE!
Oh keep in mind, I didn't intend to blog this meal.
So the pictures are crap.
But it was so good, I had to share the poorly taken pictures I took
enjoy & salivate

[appetizer: "salad" that was the description on the menu]

[Main dish: I honestly don't remember! we ordered a bunch of different kinds of rolls and stuck it all on one plate]

[Dessert: Green tea fried ice cream a.k.a heaven]

Oh and referring to the "cat" part of the blog title,
here is a picture of my adorable cat
CHARLIE
or as I like to say 
CHAWRLAAAAY



xoxo
Rosie Anna

5 comments:

  1. I have been alive for 21 years now and still have never tried sushi! It always smells so tasty though when I walk past YoSushi!
    Awwww cute cat :) I have a new little kitten at home, theyre so fluffy when they're tiny!
    Very cute blog honey :) xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is so cute, grey tabby cats are my favourite! The sushi looks so delicious, I am a huge fan of sushi! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jennifer really? you have to try it, it's amazing! the whole raw fish thing is kinda scary at first but you'll fall in love! and omg please post pictures, I'd love to see them!

    @sarah eeep thank you! though I haven't a clue of what kind she is, we actually rescued her from the streets. And yes, sushi is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that sushi looks amazing! A girl after my own heart :) xx

    ReplyDelete