Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate my professor.


[CUE ANGRY FACE!!]


What I learned throughout the course of PLSC 111:

  • Dr. Chambers grew up in Iowa.
  • Dr. Chambers loves the Pittsburgh Pens and hates all things Philadelphia.
  • I learned how to play ice hockey and now LOVE THE FLYERS.
  • Dr. Chambers has a son who goes to VTech and was there at the time of the shooting.
  • Dr. Chambers eats a special K bar, a diet coke, and a banana every single day for breakfast.
  • Dr. Chambers loves the cold.
  • Dr. Chambers loves current events and Steve Jobs.
  • Dr. Chambers hates the campus food
  • Dr. Chambers has been teaching for 20 years and thinks that the school changed too much.
  • Dr. Chambers does not like to talk of anything politics except his narrow views on it.
  • Dr. Chambers likes to make tests with subjective questions where basically if you don't agree with him, you fail.
  • If you disagree with Dr. Chambers, you fail the class.

[the lovely Dr. Chambers]

What I learned of the United States Political history:
  • James Madison was the father of the constitution.
  • "I was going to review Article III, but just read the footnotes, okay? Now lets look at the Pens and see where they stand for the Stanley Cup...." -Dr. Chambers



So yeah.

I failed the class.
Am I bitter? 
HELL YES. 

I studied my ass off this semester.
Deleted my Facebook so I wouldn't be distracted.
Reread the book.
Researched online.
Moved into the library.
And then I got tested on why the Penn state coach got fired
ARE YOU SERIOUS?


"How he ever got tenure is beyond me."
-Quote from former student on ratemyprofessor.com-


xoxo
Rosie Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment