Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peachstock, honey

I usually have this tendency to overlove certain items.
One item that I use religiously is
Peachstock lipstick by MAC
I first discovered this lipstick when it came out with 
the Liberty of London collection from MAC.
It's a bit old but that hasn't fade my love away.
It's a gorgeous, creamy, smooth satin peach.
I am literally obsessed with it!
It can be a bit drying but with a little bit of lipgloss, 
it's PERFECTO
And I love the design on the lipstick tube
Dainty little flowers & blue birds
love love love

enjoy & hopefully purchase



As you can see I've used most of it up
But fear not, I bought three!
hehe




I was going to do a swatch but it turned out absolutely horrible
and the color wouldn't show
So I hope a lip view will make up for it!
I was going to do a whole face view
but it's finals week right now
and my face looks like death
:S

xoxo
Rosie Anna

14 comments:

  1. Hi darling thanks for following! Love your blog too, and good luck with finals!

    Mona x
    http://chippedandchapped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie Anna - Thank you so much for following! I'm glad you like my blog - yours is cute too - your header and those pearls look so pretty!
    You asked about the shoe ornaments - they are from my local department store in Lytham St Annes UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colour, it looks gorgeous and I love the packaging! Very clever choice buying three!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the follow- now following you!! :):)

    lovely blog and lovely post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I like that you bought three. That's dedication! It's a really lovely colour so I can see why you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mona thank you!:)

    @missb eeeep thankyou! and darn, I don't live in the UK :S

    @lucille It truly is such a pretty color, i don't think the pictures do it justice!

    @helen thank you and yay!:)

    @kristen hehe yes i actually had to go back on 4 different occasions because there was never any in stock! and also, the packaging was too cute, i couldn't resist:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lovely photos and blog! :)
    That lipstick is GORGEOUS! MAC is awesome for lip products :3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @jess thanks!:) and yes i love MAC lip products, nothing else really compares to the quality of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that color! Isn't it so sad when they discontinue a favorite?! Just found you and really like your blog! New follower of you!!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @carrie yes it is! that's why I go a bit crazy and buy tons at one time! hehe and thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe you bought three, that is very well prepared hon! I am proud hehe!
    Loving this colour, it's quite similar to Hue, so if you ever run out you could try that one maybe!
    xxx

    inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @jen hehe thank you:) and I do have hue and love it! but this is more peachy & matte and I love my matte lipsticks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog:) love the way you display stuff on top of magazines, looks brilliant. I need this lipstick it's gorgeous! Assezblonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this color! It looks great on you.
    Great blog!

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete