Friday, December 23, 2011

Sheer Glow, baby

For some odd reason 
Winter weather has been bipolar
it was 60 degrees yesterday
and today it's 35 degree
o.O

Anywho because of the weather
my skin has been acting horribly
with breakouts & dryness & bleurghness
So few weeks ago
Whilst walking through Sephora
I stumbled onto the Nars section
& found my beloved
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation!
I've heard rave reviews of this but never considered buying because BB cream was working for me
But I thought a change was needed:)




The finish is absolutely lovely
It has a nice sheen
and the coverage is buildable 
It has amazing coverage!
so for the days when your face decides to be all red & bleurgh
this really does the trick!
hehe


[I'm ghastly pale so I got the color Deauville. It's a bit pale but with bronzer, it's perfect! Anywho I prefer pale over tan hehe]

I hoped you enjoyed this post:)

xoxo
Rosie Anna







13 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about that foundation! I prefer pale as well haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never heard of this, but am in need of new foundation so I'll check this out seeing how you've made it sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer pale over tan too!

    http://pablosangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be good because i've heard about it as well, and I don't know much about make-up.
    x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard Nars is very trustworthy; very jealous!
    ==

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info! I too, am extremely pale making foundation selection a royal pain! I just may have to try this! Happy Holidays!

    Love & Hollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer pale over tan too! Haha. Nars is a great brand of makeup.

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been considering trying this foundation. Thanks for the review!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love NARS :)

    Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My face has been really weird now that its winter too. Dry (which it never is), oily, prone to breakouts ect. I think I might give this a try! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried Nars before, but my skin gets dry even now in summer. Thanks for doing this review, I will check it out next time I see it in a mall

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky you! I want a warm winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard so many amazing things out this foundation I really want to try it xx

    ReplyDelete