Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So I'm home for the holidays
& my mother wanted to take me to a new park that opened up in my area.
It's called Rosetree park and it is literally amazing!
they decorate the park with lights & figures for Christmas
it's absolutely beautiful!
It was dark and my camera is utter shit in the dark
I tried to edit but to no avail 
:( 
but I really wanted to post them, so please enjoy:)










On another note
We got my doggie a girlfriend!
Her name is Lollipop


So this may be a bit depressing 
but the reason she looks a bit frazzled and dirty is because
 I took this picture right after she got attacked by a huge German Shepard while I was taking her for a walk

:(

 He literally came out of no where and tried to mate with her!
she was so scared :S
And his owner was so rude and refused to grab him 
then she started cursing at me! :O
and 
lollipop was screaming and barking
it was just horrifying:(
She was terrified and wouldn't stop shaking
I had to hold her for a few hours 
She's sleeping now finally
But I am so mad 
>:O
Not so much at the dog because it's his nature to mate
but at the owner because she refused to hold him back
and her disgusting attitude!
if I tell her that I don't want her dog near mine
then she should listen and grab her dog! 

the nerve!

xoxo
Rosie Anna







14 comments:

  1. Lovely lights, the park looks amazing! But that was really rude of the other dog owner ): German Shepherds are large, that one should have been kept on a short leash! Poor Lollipop! At least she's fine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a mean dog owner! I'm glad Lollipop is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love pics and your dog!!! :)
    Like your blog, if you want we can follow each other! Let me know!
    On my blog there is my first giveaway, you can win a beauriful accessory Be Chic (Italian line). I'll wait you :)

    have a nice sunday!

    xoxo K.

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/2011/12/metti-alla-prova-il-tuo-stile-be-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shen the lights were really lovely! and I know but the lady didn't even have the dog on a leash! she let it walk freely which is her choice but if the dog chooses to attack another dog, she should do the responsible thing and control her dog! erked!

    @kirsten yes she was! she even had the audacity to curse at me the entire time! such a foul women !

    @kamila thanks:) and sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, all those pretty little lights are amazing and make a nice festive and christmassy atmosphere! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these pics dear!!!!I love christmas,It seems all magic!**
    How about follow each other?(:

    have a nice day girl
    bisous
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Christmas lights :) Very cute everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pretty Christmas lights - it will be so dull after Christmas!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @lucy hehe I love it!

    @audrey sure sounds great!:)

    @becky hehe yess very cute!

    @missb i know:( i love the holidays mainly because of the beautiful lights & decor:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ! i love christmas :)

    http://annyindonesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos :)

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @thechic yes of course:) thank you!

    @francesca yay, defo:)

    @andrianny same here! love christmas, favorite holiday!

    @beantowns Barbie thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww poor dog! I hope she's ok. Love your pictures, the candy cane thingy is so cool! x

    ReplyDelete