Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is $1.50 really worth it?

I buy milk at my campus's store for 2.49 every single week.
Been a steady customer since freshman year.
So today, I went there and bought my milk.
Paid with flex and went on with my day.
That was until I noticed that the lady took 3.99 off instead of the usual 2.49.
I mean, I don't really want to go and make a scene because it's usually crowded as heck in there
The line is always long and they're so impatient.
So I got the milk
but I got jipped.
Is $1.50 really worth going back for?

-_-

xoxo
Rosie Anna


[EDIT: I went back and got my moolah. Whatever. DON'T JUDGE.]

4 comments:

  1. Hey, are you from Virginia? Kinda random but I read in your previous entry that your professor's son went to VTech. If so, that's neat! I don't see many bloggers from the DMV area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't judge you at all! I would've done the same! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @viv haha the cashier gave me the "what a cheap ass!" look but whatever! :D

    ReplyDelete