Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Giggles & Bows

Another day, Another stop to Forever 21!
So today, still reeling in from the excitement of my cheapie flower earring find
I decided to have another look at Forever 21.
Whilst looking aimlessly through the earring rack,
my eyes fell upon these cute diamond (fake of course) bow earrings.
Dainty, light, chic
It immediately caught my eyes
what also caught my eyes was the price tag
a mere $2.80
:O
cheaper than the flower earrings!
BARGAIN
I am in love:)




And this may seem weird
but I couldn't help but show off what a bargain it was
so I took a picture of the back to show the price
hehe


"Giggles, curls, ribbons and bows.
She is so adorable from head to toe"

xoxo
Rosie Anna


11 comments:

  1. I love Forever 21 for jewelry, they have some great stuff at amazing prices. Those earrings are so cute! And I love how you display the items on magazine pages. Creative! ;)

    http://keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stupidly cute! $2.80?! Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute earrings!

    Check out my giveaway!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sarah I never realized how cheap but good they were! and thank you:)

    @kirsten I knowww! BARGAIN:)

    @noemie thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really good deal, they look adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cute! Forever 21 is pretty great for little bits of jewellery. I find it a nightmare to shop for clothes in there however, in the Birmingham one at least.

    xx

    www.littlebitofheidi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing earring!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. @shen hehe love great bargains!

    @heidi I completely agree! the forever21 I go to is always cramped and busy. And they're always out of my size and it's absolute chaos. The only place that seems to be a bit empty is the accessories section hehe but I don't mind:)

    @keepintouchwithfashion love your blog! following now:)

    @kim yes they are!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank goodness for forever 21... the days when they weren't around! lol

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete