Friday, December 9, 2011

The earth laughs in flowers

So today I walked into Forever21 with the intention of not buying anything. 
Mainly because I had only 5 bucks in my pocket 
and really what could you possibly get with 5 bucks?
So as I was snooping around the racks, 
my eyes fell upon the earring section.
And I found the most beautiful gold flower earring
and it was only $3.50
BARGAIN
*Cue celebration dance*

Onto the pretty little gems I picked up



Small little gold flowers with a little diamond in the middle.
It's not too big but it does make a beautiful bold statement
Aren't they gorgeous? 
LOVE LOVE LOVE

xoxo
Rosie Anna

P.S. Do you like my fake little flowers? 
I decorate it on my window sill because during the cold winter days, I  like to be reminded of spring/summer and flowers does exactly that:) 
Oh and Kardashians! 






xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love these! What a bargain!!
    Cute little blog honey! Living the flowers, I think I should do the same!
    Following your blog lovely :) feel free to follow me on Bloglovin!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower earrings and such a great price!
    XOXO
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jennifer yay for bargains! and thank you:)

    @amy it really was! i never realized how cheap yet beautiful forever21 earrings were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! haha, i like "prince of bel air" and love the szenes with carlton dancing :)

    ReplyDelete