Saturday, December 10, 2011

The perfect man is the perfect man for a man

A bit of a tongue twister there, eh?
hehe
Anyways, onto the explanation.
So today I was walking around my campus.
It's the weekend and no one is usually around so I decided to enjoy the empty campus all by myself.
While exploring, I saw this beautiful guy walking past my way..

his hair was in perfect condition, swaying around as the breeze flows through it..
he had piercing blue eyes that captivated me and left me breathless..
he had plump soft lips that would make any girl swoon..
His jaw line has been chiseled to perfect..
beautiful honey like skin..


Something like this:
[not him..similar though:)]


I wanted to marry this guy.
I already made up our children's name at this point.
whatever.
DON'T JUDGE! 
you all have done this at one point! 

I saw that he was making his way towards me 
and I started to tense up
He finally approached me 
and I looked up at him like

"Hi.." I said feebly

He smiled a gorgeous smile. 
Then he began to speak ..

"Hi, do you support gay rights? I would really appreciate it if you would sign this petition to have chick-fil-a removed from campus because they support anti-gay groups which means they're supporting the prevention of my boyfriend and I possibly getting married and having a family one day.." 

And then I was like..


then I went back to my room and was like
" WHYYYYYY?"

Ah, the life of a single college student. 
bleurgh. 
At least I got love from ben & jerry 
:D
:)
:/
:l


xoxo
Rosie Anna


6 comments:

  1. the handsomest man is always gay, sad but true :'(

    also thanks for ur comment, it's the first one hohoho ... but why did you spend only 2 month in Germany?? Pretty short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is indeedy true >.< [Also, I love your blog layout! :)] ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @paru honestly, it's so unfair! and no problem:)

    @tumbleweed thank you very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah this is sooo funny!! Aww poor you, why are the gay guys always the most handsome? Are you from the UK?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @viv hehe i think it's because gay guys know how to dress better! and nope, i wish! i'd love a british accent hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i can relate to that...please come visit my blog and follow if you like..
    http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete