Thursday, December 15, 2011

ring ring ring

So I am very happy to say
Finals are done!
No more staying up all night
and cramming in crap I won't remember next week
hehe
YAY
:D
[do you like my tinkerbell cup? I got it at Disney World in 
Florida!]

Onto to what the title of the blog is talking about hehe
I was rummaging through my jewelry box last night
while taking a break from studying
and I found this ring that I don't recall getting
:O
I really liked it though
It's a big flower ring
More of a costume jewelry sort of thing
Kind of feels like I just got a new present
but not really
but sort of!
hehe


[I can't wait to start wearing this ring out hehe]

Oh another thing..


[My doggy Toby told me he was jealous that I posted a picture of the kitty and not him hehe! He's my little baby, I've had him since I was in third grade!]

xoxo
Rosie Anna

13 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much for your sweet comment <3 it means a lot to me ! i love the feeling of getting a new follower hehe, it's not showing that your a follower yet, maybe it takes some time ? Anyways ill defo follow you back your blog is adorable as well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @laura hehe i love your blog! I think i read almost every post when I first saw it. It's defo addicting hehe:) And you share my love for the Kardashians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a ring that looked just like yours. Mine was from paris, and yours? P.s your dog is so adorable!!

    xx H

    searchingforlbd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so fab! I'm following now :)

    xoxo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a dog lover I must say this first - Toby is absolutely adorable! Also love the cup + the ring, both look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog thanks for your comment.. maybe you like to join my giveaway ¿ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, you have such a pretty blog. Love your header design. Did you create it yourself?
    Very nice ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @heidi hehe i honestly haven't a clue! i found it in my jewlery box recently and I feel like I've never seen it before. don't remember at all buying it!

    @hannah thank you:)

    @nancy hehe thanks:)

    @kirsten I bought others there, I think you can buy them on ebay?

    @shen hehe thank you:)

    @thanks! and sure:)

    @sam thank you:) and I semi did! i got it from a random site and filled in the circles with pictures I found:) !

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooW!!
    Really fantastic post.... I think that your blog is so interesting :) :)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!!! I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.... :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm finally done with all my Uni work until next year, so nice to come home for Christmas.
    Your dog is so cute :)

    xo

    http://catsandbrogues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ring- I'm addicted to big flower jewelry:) One of the best parts of the semester is the feeling of relief when you're finally done with the semester!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete