Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Continental Bar

Hello Hello!
There has been a lot happening and I haven't had the time to blog
so now that I do have the time
I think I'll catch you up on my life. 

so few weeks back
my sister, cousin, my sister's friend, and I went to 
Continental Martini Bar in philly
It's in downtown
you can hardly miss the place because there's this huge olive on top of the building
hehe
we had brunch there and I took a few pictures
enjoy:)

[Right when you walk in, you can't help but notice their abstract lighting. So beautiful and creative! ]

[So we sat down at the table and it was nice and cozy, loved the candles!]

[We got seated at a table but right behind us they had a table
that had swinging chairs! hehe we actually played with them a bit when we thought no one was looking :D ]
[There were lights hanging from the ceiling, so colorful and bright! but my camera is utter shit and I couldn't capture it well]

[So this was my meal, i got the veggie "big mack daddy" burger! delicious and those fries were so delicious, i even order extra. fatty!!!]

[My cousin got the turkey bacon club and then he took all our pickles which is fine because I hate them hehe]

[My sister got the chicken sandwich with..ermm..sorry I forgot :S]

[My sister's friend got the egg fritta, looks delicious!]

well that's about it
:D
The place is awesome, I think i'd love to go back for dinner
the only con is that the service is a bit
slooooooooooooow
:S

xoxo
Rosie Anna


6 comments:

  1. The place looks awesome and food looks great as well! A pity that service is slow though ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the swinging chairs look awesome... not sure about sitting on them for an entire meal though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG a place with swinging chairs and awesome food!What a cool place!!
    I can't stop staring at that egg fritta!:P
    Nice find hun!
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  4. The restaurant looks so dreamy! The food looks yummy too! xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks amazing! I cannot get over those chairs!!!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete