Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oxygen

Hello Hello
Eeep! haven't been on here in a while
:S
my excuses are that
My family and I moved into a new place
and the new semester just started so just getting settled.
eh moving on!

I was looking through youtube randomly
and I found this channel account of a girl named 
Anne-Marie

and she wrote this lovely song called 
"Oxygen"
and she has such a soothing, raspy, gentle, lovely voice



I usually love finding artists on youtube
I feel that their work has more depth and passion
it comes from within them
Not saying mainstream aren't like that
but I can't help but feel some mainstream artists are a bit
generic?

anywho
enjoy the lovely song

Does anyone know any good artists are youtube?
love to listen!

xoxo
Rosie Anna



8 comments:

  1. Thank you, that's an amazing song :D I know what you mean, this really feels like it's her :) ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artists on youtube are really great aren't they! Some call themselves amateurs when they're so much more talented than just that. Not to mention I love keeping an eye on them and seeing them improve. Thanks for sharing the song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tumbleweed glad someone gets it from my pov! :)

    @shen indeed that's true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the song (: it nice,!

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the new semester and the move :)
    she does have a very real, and beautiful voice! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the move! hope your settling in well.

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the move went well and you are starting to feel at home :-) In reply to your comment... if there was a CAT one there would have been no choice :-P and no I have never seen that show, should I?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice song oxigen! I don't know that! Passes to see me on my blog:
    Keep in touch with fashion and if you like we can follow me also on facebook!
    have a nice day…. Keep in touch …. Kiss Jeasmine

    ReplyDelete