Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Filth

I am living in utter filth. 
Been away from blogger for a while because I've been having trouble adjusting to my living arrangements. 
[Editing pictures now for makeup :D]
Mainly with my roommate. 
Of course, this is a rant post.

First, the mess.
She brushes her hair and leaves hair everywhere! 
She doesn't bother to clean it so they start to bundle up on the floor and make little families with each other! 


The hair made it's way to the kitchen, in front of my door, and even my room! only because it sticks to the bottom of my shoes or feet >:O

The hair made it's way over to my weight scale in the bathroom. 
Which is so lovely. 
Really. 


Another thing.
See those towels? 
They've been there since september. 
They haven't been washed either.
And now stink of decaying water or something.
Oh and there's suppose to be a spot for my towel 
But every time I move hers over, mine gets thrown on the floor.
:O



Oh the infamous temperature problem between us. 
See that note?
It says 
"Can you wait till 11 to turn up the air please?"
Did you notice that the temperature is set at 66 degrees?
Did I mention that we go to school in the mountains
and the temperature is usually around 20-35 degrees every day? 
And in the morning, it likes to tip down to the teens. 
I WANT HEAT DAMMIT!
Honestly, this girl should live in an icebox!!
She opens her windows as well and leaves her door WIDE open so all the coldness can embrace me. 
>:(

Okay rant's over.
If anyone is wondering, I've had numerous conversations with her on all these problems.
But I'm usually met with the silent treatment where she just doesn't answer.
OR 
"I don't know what to say. I'm fine with it" 


Does anyone else have the roommate trouble blues? 

xoxo
Rosie Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment