Thursday, January 5, 2012

Max Brenner, the chocolate bald man

Today my friend and I had a snack at 
Max Brenner Chocolate Restaurant
:D
they make their own chocolate there
and it's so delicious
we went there at night time
and they turn down the lights really low
and the place is only lit by candles 
and small ornaments 

it was very hard to take pictures
so i had to turn up the sensitivity on my camera
and it turned out weird
and the quality is utter shit
but enjoy:)

[So my friend and I enter and the hostess seats us in front of the window which opens up. It had a little candle and a rose. At first we thought it was so cute but then we realized this setting was a bit too....romantic. eeeep! awkward o.O]


[People say that Max Brenner is like a real Willy Wonka! I think that's very true :D]

[yum yum yum]

[We both got hot chocolate! but look at all the different kinds!]

[This was my friends, she got the mocha with the milk chocolate]

[This is mine! I got the Italian thick hot chocolate. It may look a bit bland but oh dear lord it was DELICIOUS! sweet, creamy, chocolatey. It was heavenly.]

[We asked for our check and it came in this hehe
If you're curious to what it says 
it says 
"Money for life. Chocolate for the soul"]

[Because I didn't want to seem like a creep, I took a picture when the two other tables left hehe]

I absolutely love this restaurant
I think it's in couple of states
there's a site to see!
It's a bit pricey
it's definitely not a place to go daily
more of a place you plan, save money, then splurge:)

so that was my day
how was yours?
:D

xoxo
Rosie Anna


16 comments:

  1. Mac Brenner! Yup it's a bit pricey but it's a nice place to go once in a while, they serve good stuff! I especially love their mocha's :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a comedy thing last month and Max Brenner just happened to be there! At least he said he was Max Brenner ... he was bald anyway! So of course we went to Max Brenner afterwards, I had one of those peanut chocolate milkshake things. I could live off those for the rest of my life and be happy. MMMMMMMMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this place looks amazing, i love your friend's mocha and your thick chocolate omg i can almost taste it!! :) x
    just came across your blog! follow each other?
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place looks so nice, i can feel the romantic feels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetheart, you have a great blog! Love the great shots in every single post! Keep going!
    Check out my blog and follow me if you want, maybe you get inspired ;) xo from NYC
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm the hot chocolate looks amazing! I would love to go to this place :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of that looks lovely - I must go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hot chocolate looks gorgeous! Great blog:)
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @shen the mocha is devineeee! love love love :)

    @kirsten ooo that sounds lovely! I think I might try that next time I go! also the chocolate pizza mmmmm!

    @rakhshan sure! :D

    @stephani hehe yeah it's a pretty cozy place, perfect for a date! but was a bit awkward seeing as to I was with my friend and we are in NO way romantic towards each other hehehe!

    @laura hehe sure!

    @summer I'm sure you'd love it if you went! it's literally a chocolate paradise:)

    @rachel yes! and that's only the hot chocolate, they have much much much more!

    @hollie it was delicious! and thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love max brenner, they have the most amazing choc drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love those kinds of hot chocolate!

    http://whattheshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @viv yesss and their other desserts are devine!

    @whattheshoe sameee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum the desserts look so good!
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh God,that seems so delicious **
    You I've made ​​me want to drink an hot chocolate...with whipped cream possibly!!!!
    Have a nice day dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like such a relaxing fun day! Those drinks look so yummy. My day consisted of church and studying.
    :))
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. YUMMMMMMMMMMM Max Brenner is actually the best thing in the world.

    http://rob-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete