Sunday, July 28, 2013

Clearing out the cobwebs

Tis been a while, Hasn't it?
But the break was needed
A lot has changed but the past is the past and 
Now is now. 

my feasty (tasty...oh so glutenous) food adventures? 
I recently took a trip to Portland
The land of food trucks. 
And this is what happened
:O
[Pok Pok, a very famous Portland chain. I don't really eat mammals or poultry so I couldn't eat anything except the turmeric fish which...was not very...nice. So no photo but the menu looks appetizing hehe]


[We stopped by BlueStar Donuts. OH YUM! Rather than a sensible one donut, we got three each..:O]

[This is from Tasty N' Alder. Do not judge this delicious blueberry french toast by my ugly photo of it. It was the BEST french toast that has ever touched my lips. I never thought a french toast could taste so...mouthwateringly delicious. A bit pricey but oh so worth it! ] 

 [I can't remember where I had gotten this delicious cupcake. It was a vanilla cupcake with vanilla bean icing and a vanilla pearl on top. It was in the Pearl District in Portland...but the name is gone from my memory :S ]



[Oh baby, these two dishes are from Screen Door. Delicious country southern style food. Everything was so thick and creamy and fried. Very fried. My mouth is watering just writing this. It was just too good]


[What's a visit to Portland, Oregon without a visit to VOODOO Donuts? I got the original voodoo donut, complete with a pretzel stake :D ] 

[Typical Portland: Fresh. Local. Sustainable. Even their burger chains are based on this motto. This was a Tillamook strawberry ice cream shake. Very delicious and very environmentally friendly :D ]


Okay, end of blogpost. I got more to post but this is it for now. 
It's great being back and I can't wait to get started on my new lifestyle change. 

xoxo
Rosie Anna 




1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, OMG that food all looks so yummy! I've never heard of that voodoo donut but it surely looks tasty! Good luck with your lifestyle change, I'm sure you will succeed ;-) Thank you for your lovely comment, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete