Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's (kinda) a pizza!

Hello Hello
:D
So I've been on my clean eating/ fitness lifestyle for a week now. 
It's been hard.
But it's but very fun as well.
I've been experimenting with tons of different ingredients
and I came up with a pizza!
Well, technically I didn't.
I was looking at Blogilates website and I saw the ingredients for a flax seed crust. 
It was soooo easy :D 

 1 cup dried oats (instant or rolled ok)
1/2 cup egg whites (you can also use 2 whole eggs)
1 TBS ground flax seed
1/4 to 1/2 cup water (approximate)
[Taken from Blogilates.com]

For the topping, I just put one spoon of tomato sauce, some kale, shrimp, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and tons of cayenne because I love me some HEAT :D 


It tasted pretty good. 
It wasn't pizza
That was pretty clear from the first bite :S
But it was good enough to satisfy my cravings. 
Has anyone ever tried this out? 



xoxo 
Rosie Anna



1 comment:

  1. oh that looks yami!

    xx

    i am back with a new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete